We had room number 8, a four poster room overlooking the church. Lovely room, immaculately clean, with everything we could have wanted. The hotel staff were very helpful and polite, happy faces and plenty of laughter to be heard. Nicki the receptionist was very good with a delightful manner. Easy to book the room, no problems. We had fantastic warm sunny weather and were able to have a drink and laze around on the beautiful lawn. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of food and good selection. Service was excellent. Stow on the wold is a very quaint english village with fab boutiques and gift shops and plenty of tea rooms, restaurants and bars. We had a gorgeous time and wouldn't hesitate to return some day.
Well done Stow lodge hotel, your doing a grand job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds