Wonderful hotel directly on the old town market square. Combines old English traditional feel and decor with comfortable beds, pub or restaurant eating, a generous and delicious breakfast, and very helpful staff. VERY helpful staff, one of whom drove to Morten-in-Marsh to pick us up from the train station when there was no cab available and we missed the bus by just a few minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds