My husband and I just finished a wonderfu stay at the beautiful Stow Lodge Hotel. It's a very traditional English place, which has been owned by the same family for 40 years. The hotel has a beautiful garden--perfect for enjoying tea or coffee, and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. We had a large room with a king-size bed overlooking the church, so we got wonderful sleep every night. We didn't realize before booking that the hotel has a restaurant and a bar, and the food was very good as well. Highly recommend Stow Lodge if you want a comfortable place to stay with excellent service and good food. The location is also fabulous--right off Market Square--very convenient for touring the Cotswolds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds