“Tasty authentic Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This was across the road from our accom and we didn't want a pub meal. The portion sizes were large and food was great.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Was in Stow for the weekend for our anniversary, was not looking for any where in particular, most of the eateries were full, always up for a curry found the Prince of India, didn't look much on the out side, was busy but were able to get a table. The food was lovely could not fault it, the waiters didn't come across very friendly which let it down. It was very very busy people being turned away and take away's were flat out busy. The layout is not the best and the deccor bit different. It was a bit dingy on an average a nice place to go. I would return again.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Regular visitor both to eat in and take away. Great Indian Food. Super selection. Generous helpings. Very helpful staff only too wiling to help.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

After being recommended this place after a few locals had mentioned it we gave it a try. It's a tiny restraint so a table of 6 behind us became really loud and I couldn't hear my partner I front of me talking. Curry was ok, not as special as everyone made out. My partner was ill for two days after a visit here. Wouldn't recommend others visit here if you're away on a trip.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Hubby and I visited this Indian restaurant ,when we went in it looked a little bit dingy tbh!but don't let that put you off it was amazing,one of the best we've ever had ,they mixed our starters up and we got a larger more expensive one than we had ordered but we only paid for the original order,great value for money and great service