“Very welcoming”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I was in a party of 10 having a challenge to book somewhere to eat in Stow.
Curry was not on the top of the list however the Prince of India said they could accommodate us all.
Wow, I'm pleased they did, really good food with good service too. I wish I could remember some detail about the dishes we had, as there were no negative comments and all praise I would say give anything on the menu a go.
All in our group enjoyed their chosen fare as did I. All our starters turned up together as did our main course. This is a licensed restaurant, the drinks are well priced though.
Really enjoyed the ambiance, a friendly well run curry house.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This was across the road from our accom and we didn't want a pub meal. The portion sizes were large and food was great.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Was in Stow for the weekend for our anniversary, was not looking for any where in particular, most of the eateries were full, always up for a curry found the Prince of India, didn't look much on the out side, was busy but were able to get a table. The food was lovely could not fault it, the waiters didn't come across very friendly which let it down. It was very very busy people being turned away and take away's were flat out busy. The layout is not the best and the deccor bit different. It was a bit dingy on an average a nice place to go. I would return again.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Regular visitor both to eat in and take away. Great Indian Food. Super selection. Generous helpings. Very helpful staff only too wiling to help.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

After being recommended this place after a few locals had mentioned it we gave it a try. It's a tiny restraint so a table of 6 behind us became really loud and I couldn't hear my partner I front of me talking. Curry was ok, not as special as everyone made out. My partner was ill for two days after a visit here. Wouldn't recommend others visit here if you're away on a trip.