“Excellent coffee & food. Dog friendly. ”
Review of The Coffee House Cafe & Bistro - CLOSED

The Coffee House Cafe & Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

One of our local haunts, a lovely coffee house, very friendly, truely awesome coffee, great food & cakes, comfy sofas, nice little terrace outside. And dog friendly too :)
We alternate between here and The New England Coffee house in Digbeth street for variety. Both serve great coffee, & both allow dogs :) (The New England doesn't serve food though).
Thanks Mike & crew, you do a great job. There were a couple of people you had working there earlier this summer who weren't particularly friendly, but I haven't seen them for a while so hopefully they've moved on!

3  Thank TheBookFairy
Jake A, Owner at The Coffee House Cafe & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hello,
Thank you for your lovely comments and no problems with bringing in your dog.
Lots of smiley new staff now so all is good.
See you soon,

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Nice place to go and chill out for a nice hot coffee and a munch.. there are friendly staff to :-) will be back that's for sure

3  Thank tlm1984

Hi,
Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I recently visited the coffee house for the first time, and have a very strict gluten free diet. The staff were more than happy to adjust their menu for me to suit so I had a really satisfying ploughmans. The coffee is seriously good, and the service was faultless. As a local to stow on the wold, I will be returning!

3  Thank Lauraswan
Jake A, Owner at The Coffee House Cafe & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely review.
We will always try to accommodate any dietary issues if we can. All our food is cooked to order so if there is anything you do or don't want, then we will take it out or put it in.
I have shown your comments to Chef and all staff which makes it all worth while.
Thanks again and see you soon,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sometimes i come out of the coffee shop vowing never to return .... never really sure why...but i do I think its coz i have made my way through the menu !!!!!! which sort of says it all

2  Thank Sarah_Jane217

Thank you for your review.
I am glad you have tasted a lot of our food and keep coming back. We have just put out our new summer menu with new exciting salads, so hopefully you will come and try them. We also have our daily specials board to entice you in.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

While visiting Cotswold couple weeks ago we stop by for some refreshments. It was lovely , cakes were tasty and coffee was delicious. Service was very prompt

3  Thank Carl W

Thank you for your kind words, do come again when your next in Stow and try some of our home cooking.
I have passed on your comments to all the staff which always pleases them and me.