This was the worst food and had to wait 45 mins the rolls contained scraps of meat which could have been anything.The chips were white with blackspots on them. As far as value for money we paid £8 95 each for this debarcal.. It was embarrassing we had brought family out to Stowe and were looking forward to a pleasant lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms is a quirky raditional Country Inn offering a warm welcome with traditional English food, real ales and wines available both in the ground floor pub and 1st floor restaurant with views of the Market Square, whilst our cosy bedrooms and cottage rooms offer the perfect place to base yourself when exploring the beautiful countryside and local Cotswold attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your The Kings Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds