We booked an overnight stay and an evening meal in the restaurant and found the staff more than helpful and attentive. The 17th Century room was full of character and comfortable but the bathroom, whilst modern, was cold. The uniquely styled restaurant has a quirky appeal and the food was well cooked and good value. All in all a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms is a quirky raditional Country Inn offering a warm welcome with traditional English food, real ales and wines available both in the ground floor pub and 1st floor restaurant with views of the Market Square, whilst our cosy bedrooms and cottage rooms offer the perfect place to base yourself when exploring the beautiful countryside and local Cotswold attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Kings Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds