We stayed at the Kings Arms following our trip to Cheltenham Racing at the weekend and we found the place to be very welcoming. Our room was large and spacious, the food, we had breakfast, lunch and dinner - was absolutely lovely and the staff were very friendly. Having stayed in Stow previously and having looked round what else was on offer in the area last weekend, we definately stayed in the best place, the Kings Arms. I would highly recommend this accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms is a quirky raditional Country Inn offering a warm welcome with traditional English food, real ales and wines available both in the ground floor pub and 1st floor restaurant with views of the Market Square, whilst our cosy bedrooms and cottage rooms offer the perfect place to base yourself when exploring the beautiful countryside and local Cotswold attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your The Kings Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds