Had a lovely meal at the white hart with friends last weekend, just a light lunch and the menu was perfect, and reasonably priced. They were able to accommodate a large party with no notice and we had a warm welcome upon arrival. Definitely with a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are intending to stay overnight, there are five rooms to choose from, ranging from the stunning “Stag”, with a free standing bath in the bedroom, to the snug “Fallow”. All rooms have been recently re-furbished, blending ancient stone and woodwork, with contemporary style and sophistication.Some come back hoping to meet The White Hart Hotel’s non-paying guest, a friendly ghost whom the locals have nicknamed ‘George’. He sometimes manifests as a vertical white light after closing time in the bar, but only rarely appears as a figure – and then apparently for a reason. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and LateRooms so you can book your The White Hart Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Hart Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The White Hart Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds