We went to The White Hart Hotel for dinner during our stay in Stow in May. It was a Sunday evening . We were the only ones in the restaurant when we arrived & when we left. One member of staff doing the bar & restaurant..it was a wet evening & the place was very cold. The food was very disappointing as it was cold when it arrived.The glasses on the table were far from clean & the waiter really didn't want to know. We didn't have dessert as the waiter never returned to the table & in the end we had to go to the bar & ask for the bill. Will not go here again. Must say out of 10 days holiday it was the only restaurant that didn't serve good food .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are intending to stay overnight, there are five rooms to choose from, ranging from the stunning “Stag”, with a free standing bath in the bedroom, to the snug “Fallow”. All rooms have been recently re-furbished, blending ancient stone and woodwork, with contemporary style and sophistication.Some come back hoping to meet The White Hart Hotel’s non-paying guest, a friendly ghost whom the locals have nicknamed ‘George’. He sometimes manifests as a vertical white light after closing time in the bar, but only rarely appears as a figure – and then apparently for a reason. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The White Hart Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Hart Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The White Hart Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds