“did we just go on a BAD night?”
Review of Conservatory Restaurant - CLOSED

Price range: US$61 - US$61
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2010

conservatory restaurant is beauiful to sit in, with the grapevine growing over the roof and little lights, but the service poor por and very poor.
only 3 other tables being served, and it took nearly 50mins to get our starter after ordering. odered bottle of wine, I told them in a conversation that my husband was driving, and would only have one small glass, nerver did any of the servers come and ask if he would like to order another drink, or fill my glass when mine was empty. The wait was so long between starter and mains, they brought a chef special, SLICED PIGIEON !!!. a little cup of soup, yes, but not this, not everyones taste. (husband ate both)
I could go on, but I won't. Dessert only offered chocolate,strawberry, or boring vanilla. but had other flavours if you had another dessert. rolls shop bought or heated up again and again, staff not friendly, they call it fine dining. I din't think so.

There are newer reviews for Conservatory Restaurant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Witney, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2008

Lovely conservatory and food surprisingly delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook