Myself and some friends stayed over here recently and we were very impressed by the hotel. The faux medieval decor in the rooms won't be to everyone's taste but everything worked, everything clean and grounds and communal areas were spotless. Best of all, the service was impeccable in the restaurant and in reception. we'll be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire