We stayed for 2 nights in a superior room on a 2 for 1 deal. The room was absolutely gorgeous although the two sides of the bed were in different time zones! The finish was of high quality. We had dinner both nights from the bar menu & were really impressed with the food quality & the attentiveness of the staff. In addition, our request to store some food in their freezer was readily acceded to. This was our second stay here & we will go back when there's another offer; it's a little pricey for us without offers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire