Took my mother here for a long weekend / this space isn't big enough to catalogue the list of problems - rooms not together as requested at the original booking - you could here every noise from the rooms above you / dinner booked for second night no record of booking had to wait until someone left from an earlier sitting - food awful -lamb arrived blue and pork pink and so it went on - would suggest anyone staying here -location is lovely -take ear plugs and eat at the bar where staff were so much more friendly and accommodating. As at the time of writing I'm still waiting to hear from the hotel re letter of complaint (now one month).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire