Stayed for 2 nights in Feb and had a lovely experience.
Room very comfy and spacious and well done without being over the top. Stayed I. The new wing but still very nice.
Bar food is very good, portions are large, service very good too.
Restaurant food was excellent . Service good and meals of a very high standard and probably the best we have had for a long time.
We have stayed at a sister hotel, hare & hounds, before and we enjoyed them both this one just pipped it as the restaurant was really first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Superbreak UK and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire