We have recently come back from spending a wonderful weekend celebrating a very special 60th Wedding Anniversary with our parents. We stayed as part of a package which included dinner, bed and breakfast plus afternoon tea. The food did not fail to impress and was superbly presented and cooked. The staff were extremely courteous and were always on hand to answer any questions. The rooms were delightfully positioned and very comfortable even down to the free half bottle of champagne and chocs awaiting us on our arrival ! We upgraded the special couple's room to a four poster bed which just added to their joy and surprise ! Afternoon tea was absolutely scrummy and such a treat. Would love to return for another weekend away soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire