We stayed here for 1 night in june.
The hotel and surroundings are absolutely gourgeous.
Our room was beautiful and we had a great view of the common and the roaming cows.
The service was fantastic, and we even recieved a complementry upgrade. The food was also really nice.
The only downside is the rooms can be a little noisy, but there was a large wedding party in during our stay, so it may have just been because it was so busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire