Had a wonderful stay here for my cousin's wedding this last weekend. Our room in the Annexe was perfect, exceptionally clean, welcoming and would certainly get top marks by "The Hotel Inspector", and the bed extremely comfortable, even the complimentary instant coffee in the room was good, which is very rare. The hotel itself is very picturesque with lots of little hidden areas to sit and socialize, although a warning for those with bad legs, there are quite a few steps here and there so be prepared for that. The scenery is beautiful, certainly a lovely area to visit. I thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 300 acres of National Trust land with views over the Cotswolds; The Bear of Rodborough has 46 classic country bedrooms, a lively bar, restaurant and plenty of places to sit back and relax. The hotel is dog-friendly and ideally situated for visiting the beautiful towns of Gloucestershire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bear of Rodborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Of Rodborough Stroud
- Hotel Bear Of Rodborough
- The Bear Of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Gloucestershire