“Excellent food, good atmosphere”
Review of The Ram Inn

The Ram Inn
Ranked #75 of 146 Restaurants in Stroud
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a fantastic meal here a couple of weeks ago. They had run out of my first 2 choices (the only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars) but the sweet chilli chicken pasta I had was delicious. My husband had the burger which is not for the faint hearted- it's absolutely enormous! Very good quality and interesting dishes on the menu, a good range of drinks and a wonderful old building.

1  Thank Michelle C

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Gorgeous food and fab service. Very well run British country pub! Lovely selection of wine and beer also!!!
Thinking about selling my oven and eating here every night ;)

3  Thank 111Sarah
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went with my son to the Ram last Wednesday for their curry night, the beef madras was incredible and the jerk chicken too. Very reasonable and delicious, will definaltley be going back.

1  Thank Lavinia V
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were driving around the Cotswolds today when we realised it was lunchtime & we saw the sign to the Ram Inn & we thought we would try it. We were so pleased we did as the food was lovely. We both had the Friday special of fish & chips & the batter was light & well seasoned & the chips were out of this world! The service was friendly & excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend The Ram Inn for a visit at lunchtime!

3  Thank annhill19
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We where told that the management had changes and it was worth a visit.
so for our anniversary we gave it a try, we where so impressed, the bar staff all young, and where very polite and welcoming we ordered food, I had the chicken and prawns with Mash potatoes and my wife had Lamb Kebabs with peas and rice, we cleared our plates, and had a couple of pints.
We would recommend this pub because we enjoyed the food so much we are now going to take a party of our friends there very soon.

3  Thank Ron K