“Excellent hot chocolates and scones”

Woodruffs Organic cafe
Ranked #33 of 142 Restaurants in Stroud
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Excellent hot chocolates and scones”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife and I love coming to Woodruffs. The cakes always tasty, and the scones with cream and jam did not disappoint. We also love Woodruffs' hot chocolate. They are so chocolatey! So much better than Costa's across the road. Customer service, food and drink always excellent.

• Visited July 2014

United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant for those after something different”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Really nice cafe in centre of Stroud's main shopping street. Caters well for families (kids play room and baby change upstairs). We went for a weekday lunch; I had the Greek Mezze which was excellent, and my wife had the Goan Coconut Dahl which was equally as good. If you're looking for something different in the way of food or simply after a mid afternoon cake and coffee then this restaurant is well worth a look.

1 Thank monkton-bunkton
Berkshire, England
“Brilliant food with good gluten free choice”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Really excellent lunch with good selection of cakes. Only reason for a non 5 Star review was the over wattery cappuciono.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank JayneHTB
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious nutritious food and drink, not your usual menu”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A huge menus, I really couldn't decide what to ear it all sounded delicious but opted for sweet potato wedges, black bean chilli and salad. Was utterly delish especially the salads, so fresh and really different menu choices. Had a really yummy iced chai tea too. Friendly staff and a big family room and baby change. Can't wait to go back

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alice R
England, United Kingdom
“Plethora of good quality vegan options on the highstreet”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were camping nearby and stopped in Stroud for coffee and lunch and happened upon this wonderful cafe. Put it this way, we had such great food, we decided to visit several more times during our stay, so we got to sample, lunch..brunch...breakfast.

I am vegan and I have never had such a plethora of options :) When I had placed my orders, the guys would come back to me and double check things or would ask whether I wanted extra of something in place of something that was being taken out etc.

Good quality coffee and excellent service - as food is prepared fresh, it takes slightly longer than your everyday cafes but personally that didn't matter to me, I would rather eat good food.

My only sadness is that I don't live closer - if I did, it would be a regular haunt.

• Visited April 2014