“A nurturing experience”
Review of Heartspring

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stroud
Heartspring
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I really enjoyed a group retreat at Heartspring, a very peaceful place in lovely surroundings. Maddie offers a very nurturing time with great food and accommodation, giving you space to relax and think. With sessions tailored to the group needs it was a really beneficial learning experience. The beautiful countryside offered some super walks and the lovely garden and rooms provided a relaxing environment. I'd recommend the cosy Shepherd's Hut and the wonderful massage available with Rebecca.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica T

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I needed to get away for a few days to retreat from the world and re-balance. Maddie had just finished a group retreat that week but was very kind to let me arrive the day after at very short notice. I stayed in the wooden lodge in the garden which was very peaceful and quiet. Maddie has a wonderful gift of being able to help you focus on where you are in life and very gently empowers you to move forward. I had the Emotional Tapping Therapy with Alison which was very good. Together with the healing and lovely countryside I left feeling a lot stronger and ready to go back into the world.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Highlander150
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Just returned from an amazing 5 days at the Heartspring retreat in Stroud. I arrived feeling emotionally drained and in need of nurturing and revitalising. By the end of the week I was ready to take on the world again feeling very relaxed, re-energised, mentally clear with my self-belief back on track. My fellow retreatees x 4 were strangers at the beginning of the week and life long friends by the end due to shared experiences along the way and being there for each other. Our leader Maddie has obviously been put on this earth to provide these retreats and creates days of quiet reflection, some meditation, very gentle exercise, group activities that are both playful and creative supporting and enabling us to reconnect with our true selves and our life goals. Therapies are available at an extra cost but are well worth it. I had the Emotional Tapping Therapy that was very good by the lovely and very talented Alison who also manages the B&B across the road. The Indian Head Massage was also good but my overall favourate was the Reflexology that was divine and that provided a turning point for me during the week enabling me to be able to make the most of what Maddie had planned. If you can switch your phone off, refrain from following the news and keep off-line plus try to emmerse yourself in the fabulously delicious Vegan food provided by Maddie you will be on to a life changing winner. Well done Maddie and thankyou from the bottom of my heart. Sandra x

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo