I booked this hotel for my elderly mother. I had tried to book a hotel closer to Cheltenham but due to a race meeting, I needed to book the PI in Stroud. Despite the hotel being full with many Cheltenham racegoers, she found the hotel quiet and slept well - she's a light sleeper. She was allocated a disabled room as this was all that was available but this was stated when the booking was made. When my mother accidently pulled the disabled alarm cord by mistake instead of the light switch, the night staff responded quickly & without any fuss - this was reasurring.
The hotel, room, bathroom & restaurant were all clean & up to the usual PI standard, but its the staff who excel here. Without exception all staff were friendly, helpful & made both my mother & myself very welcome. I would definately recommend this hotel due to the quality of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Grade II-listed building in the heart of the Cotswolds, with Stroud's Farmers' Market market nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Stroud Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stroud Hotel Stroud
- Stroud Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Stroud Hotel Gloucestershire