Probably the best Premier Inn I've ever stayed in, lovely location right opposite a park (perfect for our picnic in the spring sunshine) only ten minutes from the centre of Stroud too.
Staff were friendly, room was spotless and Lenny Henry was right, a really comfortable bed big enough for three of me. Best of all, for a light sleeper like me, SILENCE all night long and notices in all the corridors asking you to respect their quiet policy.
Would definitely return as felt price was bang on for both comfort and location.
If you've forgotten anything reception staff can help, better still there is a Tesco Superstore right next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Grade II-listed building in the heart of the Cotswolds, with Stroud's Farmers' Market market nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stroud Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stroud Hotel Stroud
- Stroud Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Stroud Hotel Gloucestershire