“We will return”

Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Tetbury
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Impromptu visit to this place we were visiting the area and were getting peckish so glad we did I had Greek plate with a variety of tasty goodies and hubby had a ploughman's. We both said it was a shame we weren't staying closer as we would have liked to try their evening menus. Food was tasty and staff were very efficient and polite we paid a little extra than we would normally for a lunch but we both felt it was worth it.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We go to Tetbury just to have lunch here. The food is great with huge portions . Friendly staff with a lovely garden at the back where you can eat. Charming surroundings. ! Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Lke many others I went in here on a rainy Saturday in Tetbury. From the moment we got in the staff were friendly and helpful without being over the top (Where else do you get into random conversations with the staff about a purse, Oscar Wilde and Winston Churchill!). I liked the fact that there was such a mixture of people covering all age ranges and different types of groups. I personally loved the decor which can be described as eclectic (loved the vintage magazine images in the ladies loo!).

The food was really tasty with good portions, I had the burger which was nicely cooked and presented and I thought it was all very good value for money. I will definitely come back here again

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great location and service, every time I'm in Tetbury I will pop here for a coffee, I love the quirky decor an friendly staff with great snaky food.
They have lovely wraps on the chairs outside for the winter which a nice touch, also this place is dog friendly so great if you are visiting Tetbury with you fury friend.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I go to tetbury time to time to visit my family. We have been to Zucchini before, but weren't that impressed. I have just been there this weekend and it was brilliant! Atmosphere was totally different, we felt very welcomed by Arthur! I will definitely go back there!!! Thank you!