We made a last minute booking a night away in Tetbury and were pleasantly surprised by the wonderful place that Oakhouse is. Gary and Nicola make you feel very welcome and it's easy to unwind in the house, which is adorned with a wonderful selection of antiques and superb works of art in all areas of the house. Our bedroom was very spacious and comfy with a nice clean bathroom ensuite.
The breakfast was too die for and all of it was very much to our liking, the full English was very good and as I'm a breakfast fan that was good.
All in all a faultless stay and we will come back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oak House No.1 is a stunning Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Tetbury and is just moments walk from many designer boutiques and Prince Charles' famous Highgrove shop.Oak House No.1 has been visited by rock stars and royalty and you will be welcomed like a favourite house guest here not simply a customer.A super fine art collection including original Andy Warhol and Grayson Perry pieces ,sit amongst treasured antiques and classic contemporary furniture.New designer bathrooms with TV's, Molton Brown toiletries ,soft robes all await. Stay,relax and enjoy.Afternoon tea can be taken in the sitting room or in the summer in our private walled garden,Nicolas scones and cakes are second to none ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oak House No1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak House No1 Hotel Tetbury
- Oak House No1 Tetbury, Cotswolds