stayed a night over Easter and couldn't have enjoyed it more. The design and look of the house is incredible - eclectic and visually stunning - with superb rooms. In lovely Tetbury, which is stuffed full of antique shops - some really great for browsing for unusual items. Had dinner at Chef's table in the town which was also very good. However, the best thing about it all is how welcome you're made to feel at Oak House No.1. It really is more like staying with friends than it is like staying at a hotel. We'll definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oak House No.1 is a stunning Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Tetbury and is just moments walk from many designer boutiques and Prince Charles' famous Highgrove shop.Oak House No.1 has been visited by rock stars and royalty and you will be welcomed like a favourite house guest here not simply a customer.A super fine art collection including original Andy Warhol and Grayson Perry pieces ,sit amongst treasured antiques and classic contemporary furniture.New designer bathrooms with TV's, Molton Brown toiletries ,soft robes all await. Stay,relax and enjoy.Afternoon tea can be taken in the sitting room or in the summer in our private walled garden,Nicolas scones and cakes are second to none ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oak House No1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak House No1 Hotel Tetbury
- Oak House No1 Tetbury, Cotswolds