The service here is great, the staff are very friendly and the food good.
Our room (7) was the superior room in the brochure and is very quaint with boutique furniture & comfortable beds.
You must accept that this is an old building and can be noisy, we were above the kitchen and could smell cooking late into the night, you can also hear people passing in the corridor and on the stairs, but it's not excessive.
If you are driving, we found the long stay car park convenient @ £3.40 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- The Ormond At Tetbury Cotswolds