This was a KGB deal and we went with 2 other friends. The hotel is on long st which is centrally situated in this lovely town. The rooms we had were 6 & 7 on the 1st floor. The decor is dramatic and opulent but comfortable. The bathrooms are large and fit for purpose. The TV is smallish but fine for our limited use. The room was very warm.
The staff in the bar, at breakfast and reception were all friendly and helpful. They were delightful during our 2 day stay.
The food was excellent - breakfast as well as the restaurant - the lamb chops were perfect. The beer is good, the food excellent, the rooms comfy and clean, and the staff well trained and cheery. What more could we want. All 4 of us would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- The Ormond At Tetbury Cotswolds