My wife & I & friends stayed in 2 superior bedrooms as part of a 2 day New Year package.
The bedrooms were nicely furnished with big bathrooms but ours had the only wardrobe as an open rail in the bathroom, covering the full length mirror.
We enjoyed some good, well presented food, served by friendly and well organized staff.
We were disappointed with the reception / lounge which was cold & smelt, the big open fireplace was devoid of an open fire or anything.
The Hotel is well situated in the centre of Tetbury but with no parking, nearest parking is Pay & Display, free parking 10 mins down a steep hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- The Ormond At Tetbury Cotswolds