“Delicious Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have been going to India Palace for many years ,the food is of very good quality, always hot and presented very well. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The tables are laid with fresh linen and flowers ,it has a nice ambiance too . We have eaten in many Indian Restaurants But this is the best .

• Visited August 2014

Dursley
“Great Food..!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We've been coming here for the past 20 years. The staff are very friendly and professional. They offer a wide range of food to suit all tastes and it is very well presented and good value. Great food again tonight guys..!

UK
“Bengali tigers”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Having over the last many many years visited heaps of the curry houses of Bristol, having had some excellent, some good and sorry to say some dire attempts at the Indian cuisine my wife and I decided to venture a lot closer to home and visit this establishment which is a 15 minute drive from where we live.

First impressions which will always sway our opinion regardless of anything else-

The India Palace is spotless, 5 star linen laid out on uncrowded tables,complete with fresh flowers, top quality china and utensils, the waiters are immaculately dressed -all this with out even ordered yet! Impressed all already.

Food-service

I'm rather set in what I order, the Naga chilli is my choice-its a chilli which tastes but does not linger and hurt, well a little bit-give it a go if you haven't already., where my wife is more adventurous. our son sticks to things which are rather timid spice wise but hes more than capable of giving his food an opinion.

I ordered chicken and mushroom Naga, not super silly hot but enough to give the sweat glands a workout, my wife had a chicken dhansak and the second mortgage had a chicken masala, a side dish of chick peas and some plain nan bread also. Must mention my kingfisher was cold and fresh.

Unlike other curry houses I can assure you that each dish was cooked to order and didn't come out of a common pot- all of our food which was presented by caring educated staff was really spot on. 100% for everything- faultless, it was that good we ordered takeaways of each dish.

Its now that we realise that we have wasted lots of miles, complete with parking issues and long waiting times by going in to our local City for Indian cuisine, when the best is on our doorstep. its fair enough to say that from now on, the India Palace is for us.

Excellent in all respects-well done to all of you.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

5 guys from different parts of the UK meet for a business meal. We all agree that the service and meal quality are well worth the travel.
We'll done India Palace.
We will be back!!!

GL12
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We booking for last Sunday, to take advantage of the starter, main, side, dessert and coffe for £15pp... We were so stuffed we couldn't finish it all, and the manager insisted that we take it away so it didn't get wasted; so my husband had it for lunch at work on Monday.
One of the waiters perhaps needs a little training but he wasn't rude and asked colleagues for help when he needed it.
We will be back!!