“The Falcon Steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to the Falcon Steakhouse in Wotton under Edge Gloucestershire the other evening as we had been recommended to do. The steak was tasty and tender one of the best steaks we have had for a while now. The staff were very friendly and helpful we liked the idea that you could choose your side dishes (i.e. potatoes, coleslaw etc) as I have an alergy to a couple of items so found it very useful. We would thoroughly recommend the Flacon and the drinks prices were very good too.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner wanted somewhere different to try out on a Friday evening so decided to try the falcon. We rang and managed to get a table, I would advise anyone to book. We arrived and were shown to our table, near the bar. There is a good selection of wines and beers, I had a small glass of Rose which was a very generous amount and a quality wine. We both had steak, I had the t-bone and my partner had the fillet, both were absolutely superb! I also like the idea of choosing the steak and then choosing from a mix and match selection of sides and sauces, the falcon chips are a must!! All in all it was a fab evening and I have recommended to many friends!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Another fantastic steak at the Falcon. Great service and lovely ales.would definitely recommend it as this is third or fourth fabulous meal we've had.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed in Wotton and was recommended the falcon by the estate agent so I thought I'd give it a try. The food is incredible and the service is outstanding with such pleasant and helpful staff. What made the experience even more worth while was the fact I could go to the meat counter and choose my own steak ! The falcon is by far the best Steak I have had in a long time and if your in Wotton it's the place to eat.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wowee a fantastic evening had a The Falcon this evening beautiful steak And all the trimmings very friendly service pudding was yummy would 100% recommend well done