“BEST STEAK EVER!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have NO negative word to say about this establishment it is Brilliant! My husband and I have been coming here for 5 years (since our wedding meal) for every Birthday, Anniversary or special occasion and they never fail to impress us. I am VERY fussy when it comes to my steak and the Falcon have it down to an art. It has been perfect every time.
The staff are very friendly,always happy to help and have smiles on their faces. Andy is hilarious I love his Facebook videos. Meat is locally sourced and puddings are home made
Word of warning is that you need to not eat for 2 days before visiting you will need someone to carry you out. The portions are great (especially for hubby) there is a great selection of starters and steaks as well as other options for those who are veggie or do not fancy a steak.
Dessert knocks the whole meal out of the park..Jen Jen Jen your banoffee pie is amazeballs!
If I had a last supper it would have to be a trip to the Falcon. We are customers for life and can't wait for our next visit (we just wish we lived closer!)
Jen and Mo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always thoroughly enjoy my meal when I come here and cannot wait to come back again. I think it’s probably my favourite place to go for a steak plus they do an amazing brie starter and brownie for dessert

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well what can I say, third time visiting and WOW! The food is absolutely amazing the staff are friendly and attentive. Yet again it was a great night together with some friends trying the choice ales and varying cuts of meat. I already know what I'm trying on my next venture here.
This place can't be faulted, top marks all round and see you again soon.
P.s sorry I couldn't wait to try it before thinking to take a photo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The passion of the owners and staff is so clear to see, amazing value for money and the food is so good - especially if you like steak! I always say I'll treat myself to a dessert the next time I go but I always get filled up on the starters and main! Would like to go more often but it gets booked up quite far in advance so please let them know if you need to cancel your table because people like me who try to get in last minute on a Saturday have a better chance! Massive well done to all of the staff there and will see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best steak for miles, we are farmers and usually only enjoy our own meat but this is outstanding, lovely staff and a cosy atmosphere, there deep fried brie with sweet chilli sauce is to die for. Only one complaint, hard to get a table as they are so popular ,!