“1 nights stay”

Premier Inn Portsmouth North Harbour Hotel
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Portsmouth
Reviewed 27 March 2014

lovely stay staff were excellent booked us in quickly we were put in room 8 on ground floor the only downside is the duvets were very warm room was very hot and we were not able to open windows the restaurant sadly was off site check in:29/12/13 check out:30/12/13

Room Tip: ask for a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I prebooked two rooms for 20.03.14 and paid in full with my debit card. We were unable to stay for the night of 20/3. I expected to lose the money I paid for the rooms, but I never expect meals to be charged to my debit card. I phoned the Port Solent East twice to complain about my debit card being charged for meals went I never actually stayed the night. After the second phone call, I actually had my phone call returned and was informed the money take from my debit card would be returned. I am still waiting, and have now reported the fraud to the police.
I will never trust the Premier Inn in future.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Portsmouth North Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thanks for your review. There appears to be some confusion and we would like the opportunity to look into this. Please can you email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Had 2 night stay, no complaints at all, quick check in, receptionist Lynn explained all about Premier inn (we had booked the meal deal) well worth doing! £22.99 per person per night, you get breakfast, a 3 course meal & drink. (will do a review for restaurant)

Very quiet room even though its near a busy road, no noise heard at night, very close to a huge Tesco's KFC & Pizza Hut.

Room and bathroom very clean & warm, my only little complaint, the carpet between room and bathroom was coming away from the carpet grip.

Very close to Portsmouth Park & ride, it only operates on a Saturday from IBM car park £2.50 per car really good value for money, ask at reception and they will give you a map.

Will stay again if im visiting Portsmouth again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking Carpark
3  Thank titch277
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at the end of Feb where we met up with friends. Staff we're very friendly and helpful on check in offering a local map and directions. Ate in theBeefeater which again had friendly and attentive staff. Unfortunately we were woken early next morning by a laundry delivery. When we mentioned this at reception we were immediately offered the good nights sleep refund. This is a good, clean, friendly and ideally situated hotel and we will definitely use it again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just spent a Friday night at this hotel, very friendly welcome by the staff at reception, very clean and modern room, fast and friendly check out with advice on visiting Portsmouth, could not ask for a better stay.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have stayed in many Premier Inns over the years and usually can't fault them. This one, however is looking quite tired and could do with a refurb. The rooms are quite dull and dingy. The staff that checked us in were very helpful. When I asked for an extra pillow later in the evening the receptionist said she would get one bought to our room. She ended up bringing it to me and practically threw it at me without saying a word. I wish I'd got her name as she really let the rest of the reception staff down. The bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable though. We were woken at 6.30am by the hotel deliveries. Dinner at the Beefeater attached to the hotel was delicious, although my son in law said that when he went to the toilet there was poo on the floor! He reported this to a staff member, but I'm glad I didn't know this before we had eaten!! Breakfast the following day was a real let down. Cold,barely cooked porridge, cold baked beans and anaemic looking bacon. The restaurant also looked as though it could do with a refurb.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Only stayed for one night. Good value. Very comfortable bed in spacious room
Great breakfast in the Beefeater, next door. No problems with parking which was free unlike many hotels. We would definitely stop again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple