1. The staff are amazing. the owner, she's a total treat. thank you for all your help, advice and more.
2. the rooms, they are beautiful. I am on a hunt for the wallpaper from the family rrom as I need it in my bedroom.
3. the views are fab over the solent. I recommend getting a sea view room. you won't regret it.
4. breakfast! proper fresh fruit, juice, cereals, not just full English, plenty of other options too. And good strong coffee.
The family room, for 4, we had extra bed ( room 23) so for 5. with en suite shower. Still plenty of room. My sons would have preferred bath over shower, but that's just them being fussy as they like to laze in a bath at night.
good sized beds, very comfy, lots of pillows. super warm quilts. Fresh bottled water, tea, coffee ( plenty of milk) hot chocolate. Bathroom with shower gel, shampoo and body lotion all in orange scent.
Lifts only take small amount of people, but there are stairs.
I can't fault this place. I will defo return. Thank you for an amazing mini break.
free wifi and parking too! We didn't use the bar as we had kids. The room had great tv too so kids fell asleep watching dinos. :D
I'd call this a trendy boutique hotel at fab value with excellent customer service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Seacrest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Portsmouth
- Minotel Portsmouth