“Great food and ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sant-Yago

Sant-Yago
Ranked #2 of 642 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$31
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I organised a visit here for a group of friends and absolutely loved it. The food was lovely and the cocktails were nice. The place had a nice relaxed atmosphere about it and although the staff were not Spanish, they were very friendly. Would definitely arrange another trip here.

• Visited June 2014

“Perfect, lovely food nice peeps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I Would recommend it and I would come back again.
We enjoyed the tapas and the place is very nice inside.
Thank you for looking after us.

“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We went here with a group of friends. The atmosphere and decor is great. The food was amazing and I honestly couldn't fault it. This is definitely a place that we'll be visiting again.

2 Thank Bizzymcc
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing atmosphere and Amazing staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My Husband and I visited Sant-Yago for valentines before it was refurbished, The meal was fantastic and great value for money. It was a great atmosphere and the staff were very friendly. I then contacted Sant-Yago again when arranging my Hen party meal and booked a table of 30 and once again they did NOT disappoint!. The owner laid on an amazing Champagne reception and there was plenty of food of which all my hens enjoyed very very much!. I would recommend anyone to go and try there great selection of food and soak in the sounds and fun environment of Sant-Yago!!
We will be visiting again very soon!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank S_Turner252014
new forest uk
“Thank you Sant-Yago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

83 English and French Twinners had a great meal in a friendly, noisy fun filled atmosphere at Sant -Yago last Friday. Jon and Sarah had to reorganise the restaurant to accommodate us all but it was a very successful evening , we all left happily, very content with the ambiance and the food. Lots of compliments amongst the 83 visitors. We, personally, have been to the tapas bar several times before and have always left happy and full! Thank you Sarah and Jon, you fulfilled all our expectations. No complaints, we look forward to seeing you again.

• Visited May 2014