“Wont go again!”

Add it.
Fin's Bar
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A great bar that does good honest food to enjoy over a pint, a very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Just been to Fin's on Groupon deal. First impressions were that it was in need of a good make over and a good clean. We were also the only two people in there which did not bode well. The starters were ok. We had mushrooms with garlic on toast and deep fried squid. Then came the awful bit; I had chicken stuffed with chorizo and mozzarella. They hadn't bothered to roll the chicken flat as you would normally do with such a dish so it was so thick that the chicken was served part raw. I sent it back so he then gave me the same piece only so over cooked that it was bone dry and tasteless. My wife ordered the steak medium rare. Well, her steak was as over cooked as the chicken was under cooked and it was like a piece of old leather. We paid for our drinks and left - never to return.

There are newer reviews for Fin's Bar

Reviewed 2 December 2012

We had a groupon voucher. The staff were extremely polite and friendly, but the food was terrible, as was the venue, which is in desperate need of a refurb. They need advice on how to operate a quality restaurant so that they will have returning customers.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Had my daughter's 16th birthday party here last night and it was awesome!!
We went with their Teen Party Package and my daughter and her friends had an absolutely fantastic time as well as us adults!!
Well worth the money and their mocktails are fantastic :)
MANY THANKS FIN'S :) x

1  Thank Sonia N
Reviewed 28 September 2012

First impression....untidy, dull, dirty, depressing.
Food.....really not good, I had a discount voucher with groupon & even at the discounted price it was bad. If it had not been prepaid I would have refused to pay for it.
Service....OK
I decided to keep an open mind after reading mixed reviews. I am now surprised/suspicious at the sudden batch of good reviews??
Sorry but my experience was shockingly poor.

1  Thank anna n
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I fortunately picked up a "Groupon Special" - Bacon/ Cheese Burger with Onion Rings, Coleslaw & Chips, with a bottle of beer, for two = £11.
My good lady is not a great fan of the "beef" in her burger and she kindly asked for "chicken" instead. The gentlemen who served us said, "No Problem!"
The staff were absolutely superb in their hospitality and service. My beef and my good ladies chicken burger were sublime.
Special or no special I will definitely come again, especially for the ambience!
Finally, I felt so embarrassed about the cheap deal and the great night out; I made sure I left a good gratuity!

2  Thank billy-the-cheater