“Great food! Great value.”
Review of Candela Steak House & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Candela Steak House & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Great food! Great value.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We love the Bodrum. It is great value for money as it is delicious and the portions are generous. We have tried the Agora and the Istanbul and still find the Bodrum to be the best. The Meze are generous and very tasty and the mixed grill is a personal favourite. It can be a little empty so weekends seem to be the best day to go if you want a little more atmosphere. We will continue to go to the Bodrum!

• Visited September 2013

Great Yarmouth
“Food not bad but a bit empty”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We visited this on a Thursday night. Perhaps not the best night as it was empty the whole time we were there. No complaints about the food but wasn't amazing either. Inside was well decorated however it needed a bit of a buzz to get it going.
Waiter tried but there appeared to be language problems and he didn't get my attempts at light hearted banter.
Perhaps I caught them on a bad night. I would like to think so.

Southsea, Hampshire
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I have eaten here a number of times on our own and with friends, on special occasions and spur of the moment when we cannot be bothered to cook. The food is always excellent and great value. My favourites are the Homous, Sigara Borek and Chicken Shish but my husband tries something new almost every time and is never disappointed. Whenever we have family and friends visiting from out of town we bring them here and we always get great feedback - and some of them are very fussy!

London, United Kingdom
“Brill !!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent after eating in many Turkish and Greek resturants in London . We were taken here by a taxi driver !!! As we are not from Portsmouth . So thanks to him we found bodrum lovley staff all family great service and the best Turkish food I've had outside London !!! I don't understand the reviewer who said the food was salty and smelt I'm glad it does it shows it was properly seasoned some people are so wrong I say go up to London !!! U will c how good this place is

1 Thank davec507
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Mid week dinner”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Popped in for dinner and was very impressed. Food was excellent , had the mix mezz starter for two in the vegetarian option and I had the mix grill which was massive. Service was polite and very friendly will be visiting again.