“good service”

Price range: US$11 - US$63
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went here after my son's graduation. Had a very nice table, and the waiter left the fan near us which was really refreshing on such a hot day. Service was prompt and friendly without being pushy. Lots of choice from the menu, and specials board. The food was good and arrived within a reasonable time. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

All I can say is I loved the this Restaraunt. Nice friendly staff and the food spot on, great service by the lady who served us, thank you. When I visit Portsmouth again will def go and grab some thing nice to eat.

1  Thank Pino B
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hi Our table was very dark but on deciphering the menu went for a lamb shank and mashed potato set menu option. Both my friend and I found fish bones in our potato which was strange. We did tell the waiter and he said we were lucky and not to shout too loud else everyone would want one. On a serious note he did go and tell chef but I don't know the result. Could be a choking hazard for the elderly ..............

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Really liked the decor and roof terrace nice on a hot day. Food was not worth the amount paid, slightly better than some pubs I have been to. If you have trouble with stairs I advise to book on the ground floor as the stairs are rather steep. I also did not like the food on the pass where everyone was walking by !

Reviewed 16 July 2014

A great Graduation Lunch for my daughter Ellis. The food was very nice and great portions leaving us all ready for an afternoon sleep!!!

1  Thank Mark W