“Friendly service and tasty Sunday lunch.”
Review of Churchill's at 25

Churchill's at 25
Ranked #56 of 645 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Friendly service and tasty Sunday lunch.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Took thE family for Sunday lunch at churchills. My wife had the chicken which was lovely, my son and I had the lamb and my other son who is only nine had a burger. The service was attentive and friendly, the food tasty and good sized portions. When the bill came we thought it was very good value too.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank trew68

Guernsey
“A very good unplanned experience”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was prowling around Southsea looking at the haunts of my youth when I popped in to this place off the street. I concur with other reviewers - friendly and attentive service and an interesting, exciting menu. Ambience good and overall a worthwhile expereince, I will certainly go again when next over to the City of my birth. Prices fair, too. Recommended.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank John Russell F
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

If you want consistently excellent friendly service and excellent food as well this is the place to eat. Staff are professional polite and friendly. We usually go for breakfast but also have had the occasional lunch and Sunday lunch cannot fault anything.
Amendments to an order is never a problem, staff always obliging.
Today there were seven of us dining, all wanting different choices from sandwiches, breakfasts to meals. All arrived at the same time hot and freshly prepared.
Hope this place remains for many years to come with the present owner and staff.
Well done and thanks.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank kayW61
“Brunch”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Really very impressed. A great place. Customer service is exemplary. Food was well presented and very tasty.

2 Thank davidandnatalie
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

After having breakfast on a regular basis I decided to try Sunday lunch, To say we were impressed would be an understatement. Once again the customer service was second to none & the atmosphere war & crackling.m & friendly.
The day we visited there were 4 meats on offer (Beef, Chicken, Lamb & Pork) all served with 5 different veg, the beef dinner included Yorkshire pudding, the pork a generous amount of stuffing.
We followed this with a homemade apple pie & home made sorbet.
Great food, great value for money.
What more could you want !!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014