“Jags”

Jags@119
Ranked #205 of 675 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jags@119 is an all American restaurant, situated in the busy Elm Grove area of Portsmouth, it offers a perfect location for breakfast, lunch or dinner. With a 1950's theme, Jags brings an authentic atmosphere to its custom along with its quirky menu!
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went there just on the off chance as we could not decide where to go, what a lovely surprise it was, a lovely laid back atmosphere the service was great and the foods was unpretentious and remarkably good. We had the medium cooked burgers and they were delicious and the New York cheesecake was the nicest I have ever had.The price was very resonable and I would not hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Now on a recent work trip took my lad along as well and we walked around Portsmouth looking for a place to eat and came across Jags@119 and as he is a 16 year old cyclist he eats and eats. Well we ordered a started and a main, and we never got to finish the main it was good quality and huge. It was only let down by the porterhouse and draft beers being off the menu and the rib eye was not as good as it could have been, but it was a Monday evening. the burgers were amazing. Would recommend but "be hungry"

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I dont go by reviews in general, so thought I would take my gf along to have a sneaky burger.
She loved the place!!!And I loved the food and the prices!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

One of the best steak houses in Portsmouth not chavy like other ones in the city well worth a visit, will be going again very soon

Reviewed 18 June 2014

A group of friends and I went to jags@119for my friends birthday as someone rec. It at work. Food was amazing. Burgers were def homemade and even the guys struggled to finish them. Place decor was sooo cool..and staff were very friendly. Will all def be back.