“No complaints ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Thyme
Ranked #346 of 634 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: British, European, Central European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: If you’re in Portsmouth to catch a ferry, arrive in good time to have a relaxing lunch at Thyme and see one of the city’s great museums before you sail. The Mary Rose and D-Day museums are both worth a look. If shopping’s more your thing, the upmarket Gunwharf Quays is an absolute must.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“No complaints ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my fiancé for a simple couples night away, my first time staying at a Premier Inn & I was very impressed. The car park was large & full of free spaces, the outside of the building was appealing & welcoming & well sign posted. The reception area was clean, tidy & presentable & the checking in process was done with minimal fuss. Our room was very clean, had everything we needed & was spacious. The shower was large & ran well with plenty of hot water. The bed/pillows were extremely comfortable & a good night sleep was guaranteed as their advertisements claim. Before staying here I had often opted to stay in other hotel chains but after this experience will be pushing for the Premier Inn where possible in the future.

Wallsend,England.
“Restaurant let down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night at the start of march and as usual the room was spotless and very comfortable however what let this hotel down was the restaurant and the speed of the service, It took over 30mins from the point of ordering to get my starter a prawn cocktail then a further 30mins to get my main which was the hot dog which when I received it felt like it had been microwaved as the bun was so hard I could not cut through it with my knife it's the first time I have felt let down at a premier.

brighton
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

stayed here last weekend and had such a nice meal, the food was brilliant, perfectly cooked. It was one of the best meals i've had in a restaurant. the staff were amazing, it was busy but the service wasn't effected by this. Very friendly staff and more then welcome to help with anything we needed. My wife had the fish and chip and she said it was fab, which is a massive compliment coming from her as its normally an 'its alright', nice size as well, not too big or too small. I had the mixed grill and every single item on my plate was cooked so perfectly i could have eaten it again. The restaurant looked really nice, very well presented, nice a cosy, some really nice colours in there and very nice atmosphere, very chilled. The value for money is pretty good also. Thank you for such lovely service and food.

• Visited March 2014
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

the service was brilliant, really freindly servers and wait for food was minimal, when food arrived it looked well presented and hot, tasted as good as it looked!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Disgusting meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed at Premier Inn on Sunday 25th August.
Entered restaurant at 19.30, and served at 20.00,
I had fish & chips, and the batter on the fish was so hard I had difficulty in reaching the fish!
It was inedible. This was the worst food I have ever been presented.
My wife had a pasta dish which had the texture of rubber.
The restaurant staff agreed and offered us a replacement dish which we declined, and said they would not charge for the meal.
Very comfortable hotel, excellent staff, but would NEVER eat there again.

• Visited August 2013