“Going for an Indian...”

Coriander Bangladeshi and Indian Cuisine
Ranked #106 of 642 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Going for an Indian...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

All my experiences of eating here have been good; it has a tasty menu and the starters are particularly excellent. You can also bring your own drink. Friendly service too and the prices are reasonable. I recommend this as a great place for a Saturday evening meet up with friends.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Suds1965

Buckinghamshire
“Clean. Simple and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Visited on Saturday evening.
Friendly welcome.
Food was great. No frills just simple and well prepared. Excellent choice of lamb dishes.
All food was fresh and served piping hot. Reasonably priced too.

• Visited August 2014
“Best Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I love this restaurant. We always go here when we go out for a curry, you can bring your own drinks, the food is delicious and there is some different dishes on the menu. I love the lemon rice! The service is excellent and not rushed which is perfect when you want a nice relaxed evening chatting with friends. I always recommend this place to my friends. We always get free tea/coffee when we come and often a free starter, the onion bajee is the best iv ever had!! Enjoy

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Fifiwifi
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“PUBIC HAIR IN GLASS OF WATER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Eaten here before with no problems, always satisfied. However, this evening we were enjoying starter when the waiter poured me a glass of water. When I picked the glass up to drink it, I noticed a pubic hair in my drink. We notified the waiter, who merely laughed then took the glass to the bar where the bar tender also laughed then the water was poured down the sink. The manager then came over and reassured us that there would be no more pubic hairs in the curry. This is just not good enough. We left. What else could we do???

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank NITETIMELAD
portsmouth
“Great food however ???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Portions small & service slow other than that best curry and presentation around, nice calm lighting and very clean restaurant in a busy area of Albert Road, love that you can bring your own wine.

Visited June 2014