“Yummy Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Tasca Portsmouth - CLOSED

La Tasca Portsmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
England
“Yummy Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

This can be a very busy restaurant so we arrived early, had our pick of the tables and were served very quickly. The food was, as always, delicious and the jug of sangria finished it off nicely

Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Latasca2014, Manager at La Tasca Portsmouth, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hola, We are glad to hear of your recent visit. We would like to thankyou for your feedback, and wish for you to return very soon. Gracias

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Superb Spanish Goodness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

There was an incredible selection to choose from including lots of gluten free options so everyone in the party was happy and got what they wanted. The paella was exceptionally tasty and well worth the wait. Excellent food and aeecixe! Highly recommend!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Hola, Thanks so much for you comments and great feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a fab visit with us. We hope you come back to visit us soon. Gracias Amigos!
Gosport, United Kingdom
“loyalty card”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been to la tasca many times but the day I went was a busy one for me, so had my meal and drinks with a friend ,and very nice it was too. But as I stated it was one of those days. So after my meal I paid but forgot to give my la tasca card in saving me 20%. Would it not be a good idea when customers pay, to ask if they have a loyalty card? like supermarkets do . Other than that I have no problem.

1 Thank James C
Hola, Thankyou for your feedback - we do appreciate all comments we recieve. We hope to see you soon. Gracias
Woking, United Kingdom
“the perfect meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

wonderful food, great setting, brilliant waiter (Marcus) - what more could you ask for? It was the perfect meal as far we were concerned - took our daughter for her 16th birthday with a couple of her friends and the food as ever was brilliant - loads of choice, well cooked and well presented, the bonus for us was the waiter who kept us entertained throughout and was probably one of the best waiters we've had in recent memory - he definitely went the extra mile!

Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Hola, Thanks for your feedback and comments. We will be sure to pass your comments to Marcus when we see him. We do hope to see you again. Gracias
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“What went wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family have been to this restaurant many times and until my last visit I found it to be nothing but excellent.
If you would like to know why my number is 01462 423115

Thank god you have a good manager.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Hola, Thankyou for your feedback, someone will be in touch soon. Gracias