“Great find.”

Tang's Chinese Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #336 of 646 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great find.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

A family evening out. We had excellent food and service. You will not be disappointed with the huge menu options. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Charges, All the food was very fairly priced, wine and drinks on the high side, but that's usual in most restaurants. Would I visit again, I certainly would.

• Visited February 2014

“Will not be returning”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I am sad to be writing this review, as I have enjoyed many evenings at Tangs for many years. However I will not be returning due to the service. We waited 40 minutes whilst watching other people sit down, order there food and receive it. After 40 minutes we questioned where our starters were.... the waitress was not apologetic. ten minutes later we walked out. Went to the thai restaurant down the road (koh thai tapas) which was lovely.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank smilingsophie
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“The best Singapore noodles in town!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is our favourite Chinese restaurant in Portsmouth and Southsea. My husband and I have eaten there 3 or 4 times a year for several years and have not been disappointed. It gets stupidly busy on Wed night and rightly so. The food has always been great - the best Singapore noodles in town!

• Visited November 2013
“Going DOWNHILL fast!!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We moved to the area 18 months ago and used to use this takeaway practically every week and loved it. NOT ANYMORE!! The food is now like eating leftovers. The food is always re-heated and not cooked fresh. the chow mein is greasy and prawns dry and not enjoyable. Not sure if it has hanged hands recently but the very friendly lady who used to know our order as soon as we walked in has gone...as has the quality of food :(

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pamela K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My girlfriend and I were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and were not disappointed. the food was so beautifully cooked and tasted so good, I would definitely return again.

Visited September 2013