“Great Food Reasonable Priced”

Tang's Chinese Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #358 of 674 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friendly staff, food is reasonably priced and good sized portions. Has been a family favourite for us for a number of years, and always enjoy the curry and chips :)

There are newer reviews for Tang's Chinese Cuisine Restaurant

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Takeaway birthday treat.. Never again.
Undercooked and pink chicken, cold rice, vegetable noodles with a very sparse peppering of veg, and vegetarian spring rolls with meat in.

Wish I'd never bothered. Given that the food was delivered within 5 minutes of ordering I shouldn't be surprised.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

went here last night with my husband for a romantic meal, we come here for every occasion and it was fab! best Chinese in Portsmouth!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

A family evening out. We had excellent food and service. You will not be disappointed with the huge menu options. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Charges, All the food was very fairly priced, wine and drinks on the high side, but that's usual in most restaurants. Would I visit again, I certainly would.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I am sad to be writing this review, as I have enjoyed many evenings at Tangs for many years. However I will not be returning due to the service. We waited 40 minutes whilst watching other people sit down, order there food and receive it. After 40 minutes we questioned where our starters were.... the waitress was not apologetic. ten minutes later we walked out. Went to the thai restaurant down the road (koh thai tapas) which was lovely.

3  Thank smilingsophie