“Great find for a deli lunch”

Amber Deli & Bistro
Ranked #188 of 952 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$7 - US$39
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Fancied something healthier and lighter on a scorching Monday lunchtime so glad I did . Lovely women served me and my son and had a varied combo choice of deli options I went for the Cous Cous and a choice of fillings and dressings. Lovely pint of San Miguel as well.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here with a Groupon and food was delicious. The Thai chicken curry was spot on and perfectly presented as was the smoked salmon starter.
This place should be situated in ocean Village as it's far too nice for Bedford place! ! Great service too.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is a modern venue, with great food and a menu to suit all tastes. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, the service attentive and pleasant.

There is a stylish private dining area, a terrace at the front, with formal and informal dining areas inside.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I visited Amber Deli and Bistro for the first time a couple of months ago, when the place we wanted to eat at was full.

How serendipitous it turned out to be! Because I have food intolerances, I tend to always stick to salads of some kind, and on this occasion I tried their Duck salad. I have to say I enjoyed every mouthful, the presentation, taste and size of portion were all extremely good. I can't remember what my friend ordered, but she too also thoroughly enjoyed her meal.

On our last (2nd) visit in May 2016, I ordered the same meal again, and it was as good as the first time.

It has a very stylish decor, which provides a very pleasant and spacious feel, and also has a beautiful grand table that can sit large parties(12ish). We also found out that they do special evenings, with music on a regular basis.

I think what my friend and I both liked so much, was that we were able to while a few hours, just chatting and eating without being rushed. In fact on both occasions rather than go on to somewhere else, we've ordered another drink and stayed sitting on their comfy sofas.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Four of us came in on a Thursday evening and were surprised to find that we were the only patrons.....This did not stop the chef from impressing us with his abilities on presentation and flavouring on each dish we were served. The calamari was lightly breaded and perfectly cooked with a wonderful chili aioli to complement the dish......the warm Goat Cheese Salad had a beautiful balsamic reduction drizzled across the greens and the small wheel of goat cheese was hot! The rump of beef entree was perfectly cooked as per request and the meatballs were large as an entree and delicious as the appetizer as well.....There was a limited stock of wine ( waiting for a shipment) and the server was unfamiliar with the wine and the overall alcohol list in general ,but was very solicitous and friendly which overcame this particular shortcoming....the toilet was well appointed ( sometimes unusual in England ) and the overall decor was clean and modern......This establishment is well worth the prices......