“Best place to eat at on Bedford Place!”

Amber Deli & Bistro
Ranked #195 of 971 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Myself and my partner visited Amber Deli for the first time this evening and we weren't disappointed. Very very cool place!
The food was fresh as well as beautifully cooked and presented. The waitress/owner was extremely welcoming, attentive and friendly. We really enjoyed the décor, ambience (the music playlist was right up my street too) and met Amber's daughter's friend (Anastasia) who is the cutest little girl I have had the pleasure to chat with in a long time.
I highly recommend giving this restaurant a go. I personally cannot wait to go back. Bon appétit!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Visited for a business lunch as previously used their Takeaway deli which was great. Anyway after a mammoth wait to get our meals, the jacket potatoes were not hot, the hand carved ham, egg, chips ad peas turned out to be supermarket wafer thin ham (the square type from a plastic packet) and the peas were non existent. Out of all 9 meals there was an issue with each one. To top it off the fizzy drinks were all flat and twice the waitress managed to spray two of my colleagues whilst opening bottles of sparkling water. Definitely will not be going back.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Good atmosphere. Reasonable prices. A passionate cook. Food prepared to perfection. Not very busy for some reason but this is not the most popular part of town.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Fancied something healthier and lighter on a scorching Monday lunchtime so glad I did . Lovely women served me and my son and had a varied combo choice of deli options I went for the Cous Cous and a choice of fillings and dressings. Lovely pint of San Miguel as well.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here with a Groupon and food was delicious. The Thai chicken curry was spot on and perfectly presented as was the smoked salmon starter.
This place should be situated in ocean Village as it's far too nice for Bedford place! ! Great service too.

Date of visit: July 2016