5 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
£166
1,633 results
All reviews complimentary gin and sherry rooftop bar overlooking the marina white company toiletries this wonderful hotel top floor fabulous stay little touches every member of staff would highly recommend this hotel front of house coffee machine modern hotel lovely room cruise ship following morning isle of wight
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2024 via mobile

Visiting from the 10th to 12th of February, Easily the best hotel I’ve ever been into, amazing staff from the reception to the roof top restaurant

Room was clean, spacious, quiet and the complimentary gin was a bonus

Breakfast was top quality with table service and a large selection of pastries

The dinner on the top floor was very good with a brilliant atmosphere and excellent staff, credit to Alina who served us throughout the night very efficiently and was very helpful

The spa was tremendous with a large pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room with clean changing room and a large gym

Overall price was reasonable putting into consideration the quality of the hotel, as a supporter of Southampton fc I will look forward to coming back to this brilliant hotel

Room tip: Spa, breakfast, dinner and overall experience is just top quality, the tip I would have is to use the facilities as much as you can!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BobbyPiTTX
Xiaomin Sun, Guest Services / Front Office at Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear BobbyPiTTX,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review on your recent stay at our Hotel.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your room! I am delighted to read that you loved breakfast and dinner in the HarBar on 6th - I will definitely be passing your comments onto the team, especially Alina, who will no doubt be so thrilled!

I am also pleased to read you enjoyed the spa! I will pass all of your comments to the whole SHH team.

Once again, thank you so much for leaving such a glittering review! We hope to see you again soon at Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 February 2024 via mobile

Wow! Not a fault and I was so impressed I’ve already booked one of their sister hotels next week. Beautiful rooms with stunning rooms, complimentary gin, huge TVs with large menu. The bedlinen is divine and the beds so comfortable. The service throughout the hotel and spa is excellent. The food at The Jetty is delicious and they also serve some great wines by the glass. Highly recommend the breakfast in bed. The rooms are very clean and the products fresh. One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in.

Room tip: There is parking on first come first served basis. Late check out often available at a small fee. Free ice and fresh milk delivered just ask
Trip type: Travelled solo
Xiaomin Sun, Guest Services / Front Office at Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2024

Dear GinnyBVI,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback of your recent visit.

I was overjoyed to read you had a wonderful stay, and have decided to return to one of our sister hotels! I am pleased to read you found our rooms to be beautiful and the bed to be extremely comfortable. Thank you for your kind mention about our staff and the service we provide. Our Team will be thrilled to read you had a magnificent stay.
I was delighted to read you had a delicious meal in the Jetty Restaurant and loved your breakfast delivered to your room.

We look forward to having the pleasure and delight of your return to Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa in the near future. In the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2024

My husband, my sister and I, we had Spa treatment, the treatment were relaxing. After the spa treatment, we went for lunch at the restaurant on 6th floor. The lunch were delicious. The staff at the Spa and at the restaurant were pleasant and professional. We had a wonderful day out.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Xiaomin Sun, Guest Services / Front Office at Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2024

Dear Odilel813,

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a lovely review on your recent visit to Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa.

I am so pleased to read you enjoyed your afternoon at our hotel. I am delighted to read you had relaxing treatments and a delicious lunch. Thank you very much for mentioning our Spa Team, I will pass on your comments, and I am sure the Team will be overjoyed to hear you had a wonderful time.

We look forward to having a pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

In the meantime, should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2024

Hi ..

I booked the room for my son’s 18th .
I was meeting him for a birthday breakfast (it’s ur thing ) at the hotel anyway .
I didn’t want him meeting me late so booked a room for him and his girlfriend ..
(He was still a little late ..had slept so well)
They had a lovely stay enjoyed the vibe.

Can I just also say have wonderful all the staff had been to Theo his friend and I from the lady on reception who give him a perfect room for his birthday very sweet to the guy who served us at breakfast ..outstanding, who went out of his way to make Theo feel special with a birthday cake and message, to all of the breakfast guests and team who wish my son a happy birthday.. .. yes, thank you for letting me rock up for breakfast with balloons .. it truly was a great way to mark a milestone moment. Relaxing and catching up over great coffee and food .
Thank you ..
10 out of 10 ..

Kim and family :)!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Xiaomin Sun, Guest Services / Front Office at Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Dear KimlK3318ON,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent visit with us.

I was overjoyed to read you had a fabulous time and Theo had a great 18th birthday celebratory stay and breakfast. I am delighted to read they found the room comfortable and were able to relax and rest well.
Thank you for your lovey mention of our staff, the team will be so pleased to read he had a memorable and enjoyable stay. Thank you for your amazing feedback regarding our team at breakfast who ensured Theo had a special and wonderful celebration.

We look forward to having the pleasure and joy of your return to Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa in the near future. In the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do let us know.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2024

The place is amazing, the views are outstanding and the hotel is great. Drinks at the bar aren't great but the views and atmosphere might make up for it. Everyone was so nice and friendly, especially Tanya at the front desk, she went out of her way to help us and my parents that were travelling with my brother and I. She always had a smile and a positive comment for any request. She even saved me of getting completely soaked when raining. Thank you for such a lovely time! We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Xiaomin Sun, Guest Services / Front Office at Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2024

Dear lasslae2023,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read you had a fabulous experience and found our hotel to be amazing, with the marina view across the harbour. Thank you for you kind mention of our staff, especially Tanya, she will be overjoyed to read you had a wonderful time and lovely experience during your stay.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you to Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa in the near future. In the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,