“Simply amazing”

Ranked #277 of 901 Restaurants in Southampton
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've recently moved to Southampton, to study at Southampton university. I was walking past this takeaway to get to the train station. I decided to order from here. I walked into the shop and looked at the menu, and ordered the chicken jal friazy, onion bhaji, and pillow rice. I'm glad to say Emon,s jal friazy was full of flavour as well as, the best I've ever had. I can recommend Emon's to anyone without any hesitation.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I have countless curry's from this takeaway i have tried the sweet and sour curry and loved it i have also tried there very hot curry's which are lovely as well but very hot i have also tried there not so hot curry's and loved them also I have never had been disappointed with the food or there service is 10 to nun there delivery's are very fast Monday to Thursday day the fast i had mine is in 20 min's. Friday and Saturday delivery can take a bit longer but no more than an hour but you will like the food at you will get. I have already recommend to my family which now they order from Emon's i would recommend it to anyone .love this takeaway and so do my kids

1  Thank Kerry G
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This takeaway is near where my boyfriend lives and we go there a lot. The food is always excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful. The chicken tikka masala is delicious and you can't beat their poppodoms & mango chutney! :-) It's good value and if you spend over £15 you get a free dish! I always look forward to getting a takeaway from here!

1  Thank funofthefair
Reviewed 15 July 2012

it was very poor, the staff were so rude and i have never seen such a takeaway like this before. just trying to get the order is a hassle.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

I've have countless curries from Emon's and have never been disappointed. Good quality ingredients (none of that meat pumped full of water) and great flavour. Front of house always looks rather grubby, but fortunately it's take-away only so that doesn't worry me. I'd recommend the Lamb Tikka Dansak for a main and the Chicken 65 if you'd like a starter.

5  Thank Graftarian